When someone emotionally hurts you but you have to act like you don’t care.
— Saša Stanišić
Having to seriously consider if I want to move to a different State.
I don’t think my heart has ever felt so broken :’(
If there’s anything else…
Every day my ex-boyfriend appears on my TV and is told to get off his phone.
Please go away.
I believe my bad mood today is warranted for these reasons:
1. At 6:30am my phone went off. It was my boyfriends Mum asking if the reason he had to go home to QLD was my fault. -_- really!? No!
2. I haven’t actually heard from my boyfriend since he went home, hope he’s still alive. Lol jks, he was active on facebook.
3. Work treats me like crap because I’m over 18.
4. I’m sick and CANNOT stop coughing
5. Court sent my sister home today. (Looks like I’m moving out next year… yay…)
I feel like these are good enough reasons.
Today I drop my Boyfriend off at the airport.
One way ticket to Port Douglas.
I’m actually really sad about it, I had about 5 seconds yesterday to process the decision he had made on the spot :( personal reasons
Although I know it’s not forever and he has to be home before the end of the month, because that’s when our holiday up there is booked.
But still, kind of sucks.
AND he has no reception at his house up there :( So no contact.
Please come home soon pie!!!!
i don’t think anyone really understands how much compliments actually mean to me like i usually brush them off with a joke and a quick “thank you”...
aw man its so great living with the person you love. every night is just like a sleep over with your best friend and you get to stay up late talking...
Do you ever smell a certain scent and you can remember exactly where you were and what you were doing when you were 8
Remember in the 90’s there used be a room in your house that was called the “computer room”.
My next full day off with Sam isn’t until December 22nd hahahahaha that’s great